Huffington Post on AOL

12
Lin

Huffington Post on AOL

Lin
I can't stand this thing! Not only don't I want it but the page goes crazy with automatic (seemingly possessed scrolling) until it simply vanishes from the screen. How can I get rid of either the Huffington Post or the scrolling problem?

Thanks!
Lin

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Soozy
Banned User
Lin wrote
I can't stand this thing! Not only don't I want it but the page goes crazy with automatic (seemingly possessed scrolling) until it simply vanishes from the screen. How can I get rid of either the Huffington Post or the scrolling problem?

Thanks!
Lin
You can't get rid of Huffington Post. AOL owns it and it's their main News source.
As to the auto scrolling, I've seen that happen once in awhile. Usually just clicking in the scroll area will stop it for me.
Lin

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Lin
Thanks, Soozy. So far, nothing stops the wild scrolling. I think it's Huffington's Revenge. ;)

Lin

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Leigh
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Lin

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Lin
Hi,
The right click didn't do it either. I'm thinking hammer.... ;)

Thanks for your time.

Lin

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

HughesMV@aol.com
I hate Huffingpost why do we with AOL have to be stuck with it.  Its terrible takes forever to come up, too many ads, disgusting.  Who can I complain to?

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Soozy
Banned User
HughesMV@aol.com wrote
I hate Huffingpost why do we with AOL have to be stuck with it.  Its terrible takes forever to come up, too many ads, disgusting.  Who can I complain to?
Use the Feedback link on the bottom of aol.com page.

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Grehound27
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Soozy
Banned User
Grehound27 wrote
Use the Feedback link on the bottom of aol.com page.

Soozy, with all due respect, what are the chances these feedback comments are read?? I wouldn't want to bet the farm on such!!
Believe it or not some of them do get read. I and others have actually received intelligent responses from Feedback.

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

Grehound27
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Huffington Post on AOL

William Haigis
Can I get rid of Huffington Post without getting rid of AOL?

technical support

jollyzula
Are you finding out spyware antivirus software downloads? If you've discovered that there are happen advertisements appearing on your computer for no apparent reason, it's almost certain that there are adware or spyware, or both, hiding in your PC system. Not all of them are harmful, but there are some more dangerous ones which can steal your confidential and personal information and use it for fraud. Canon.com/ijsetup | Ij.start.cannon | Canon.com/ijsetup | Ij.Start.Canon | Office.com/setup |  Reinstall Office 365 | Norton.com/nu16 | McAfee.com/Activate

Re: technical support

PGroot
Off topic, probable phishing.

Re: technical support